...to provide diagnostic clarity, responsive medication management, and long-term support.
Stephen Morley is dedicated to building long lasting, therapeutic relationships with his patients. Licensed in both Maine and New Hampshire, Stephen works with mid-adolescent (14–17), late adolescent (18–21), adult, and geriatric patients. He offers both in-office and remote telehealth therapy sessions.
Specializing in anxiety, mood disorders, and psychopharmacology, Stephen Morley provides a full array of solution-based, supportive psychiatric services, including:
- psychiatric assessments to establish diagnosis or to provide better diagnostic clarity.
- supportive, problem-focused therapy based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and other psychotherapy modalities.
- a strong focus on pharmacological treatment with ongoing, responsive medication management.
Stephen Morley is experienced in treating a broad range of mental health challenges, including, but not limited to, depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder, substance use disorders, sleep disorders, and ADHD.
- Feeling tense, overwhelmed or worried
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Social Anxiety
Substance Use Disorders
- Feeling sad, tearful or irritable
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Other Psychotic Disorders
Telehealth at York Family Psychiatry
Telemedicine allows you to have your appointment in the comfort of your own home, or any location of your choosing! At York Family Psychiatry, we find that telehealth sessions allow us to provide experienced, compassionate psychiatric care with an added level of convenience and comfort for our patients, and Stephen Morley is happy to offer this remote option to his established patients.
York Family Psychiatry uses the doxy.me telemedicine service for our telehealth sessions. Doxy.me offers a clean, easy-to-use interface that is built to the highest standards, meeting or surpassing all HIPAA, GDPR, PHIPA/PIPEDA, and HITECH privacy and security requirements.
How it Works
All you need for a telehealth visit is internet access and a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a working webcam and microphone. Our telehealth provider, doxy.me, works with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers. At your designated appointment time, simply click on the appointment link that was sent to your email!
You can prepare for your visit by reviewing our doxy.me Quick Start Guide or reading telehealth tips on our FAQ page.